1. When possible, try to have someone take your picture. On mobile phones, the back cameras take more detailed pictures than the selfie camera.
2. Unless availing of the formal attire edit, please wear a semi-formal attire preferably with a collar, unless the clothing is for religious purposes and is worn daily.
3. Try to take your picture on a plain white or off-white background.
4. Your head must be facing the camera, with your full face, neck, and shoulders in view.
5. Have a neutral expression or a natural smile with both eyes open.
6. Remove all hats, head coverings, earphones, headphones, or any devices and coverings that can cover part of your face.
7. Use a flash when part of the face is darker than the other.
8. When shooting with mobile phones, set the resolution to at least the native megapixel resolution. 10 to 12MP are preferred. This will ensure that the size of the picture retains enough detail. Consult your manual on how to check this on your phone.
9. Make sure that the lens of your camera is clean to prevent blurry pictures, especially on mobile phones.
10. Remove any filtering or editing.
Package is carefully bubble wrapped and boxed to ensure strong packaging and safe shipping.